I thought I would do a tut from my Autumn Dreams Kit....Hope you enjoy...Hugs..Kat
This tutorial was written by me on September 1, 2010. Any resemblance to another is pure coincidense. I wrote this tut using my new Kit...Autumn Dreams. You can download it HERE. The mask is my own and you can just right click and save. I used the artwork of Suzanne Woolcoot. You can get a license to use her work HERE.
OK...Let's get started.
This tut assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP... 1. Open paper 3 and apply my mask. Add new layer and flood fill white..move to bottom. 2. Open flowers 5 and 6 and place them as new layers on top of mask layer. Resize with your pick tool to suit yourself. 3. Open wreath 1 and place as new layer on top of flower layers. Size and move to lower left corner. 4. Open paper of choice and place as new layer beneath the wreath. Using your freehand selection too select as much of the wreath as you can. Go to the paper layer..Selections, Invert and hit delete key. 5. Place your tube of choice above the frame and free rotate to suit yourself. 6. Place flowers of choice at bottom of wreath and size to suit yourself. 7. Open Calico Cat and mirror. Place her near bottom right of your wreath. Then place the Teddy of choice beside her. See my tag. 8. Place misc elements 1 and 2 behind your flowers and frame. Size and rotate them to suit yourself. 9. Put a new raster layer above your wreath layer and randomly place some autumn leaves around the tag. 10. Place ribbon and butterflies of choice. See my tag for reference. 11. Resize your image to 500 x 500 and add wording of choice. Delete white BG. 12. Add copyright, give all a nice drop shadow nd save as png.
I hope you have enjoyed my tut and would love to see your results. You can always reach me at email@example.com
I have a new Autumn kit for you all. I hope you enjoy it. As always, it is F.T.U. for your personal use only. I love playing with graphics and sharing it with you. I don't sell my work, but I would ask that if you download and use it that you would leave me a comment here. This way I can see more what people like and are using. If there are no comments, then it appears the work is in vain...while they are not required...they are much appreciated. Hugs..Kat
Go HERE to download the kit. This kit is tagger size only.
I found this cute little kit and just couldn't resist doing a tut..hope you like
This tutorial was written by me and any resemblance to any other is pure coincidence. I used a wonderful little FTU kit called Little Frogs by Chelly and you can find it HERE. Template # 115 by ScrapsofEnchantment...HERE. WSL Mask # 84 HERE and of course the beautiful artwork of Suzanne Woolcott. You must have a license to use her work and you can purchase it HERE.
Please leave a little love when downloading these wonderful freebies..I know it will be appreciated.
Ok..Lets get started.
1. Open your template and shift D to duplicate, then close the original. Delete the credit layer, the word beautiful layer and the stitches layer.
2. Add a new layer, move it to the bottom and flood fill white. You can delete this later if you want a transparent tag.
3. Open paper of choice. Please note these are large files so you will need to resize to suit your tag. Copy and paste the paper of choice above the rectangles layer.
4. Select the rectangles layer and go to selections, select all, float, defloat. Now go to the paper layer and Selections, Invert and hit your delete key. Delete the other rectangles layer.
5. Merge the two brush layers and do the same with another paper of choice. Now do again for the white strip.
6. Using a small font of choice add the words I used or wording of choice.
7. Add your tube of choice and any elements from the kit. Use my tag for reference.
8. Open another paper of choice and copy/paste as new layer. Move above the white layer and apply your mask. Size to suit your tag.
9. Add copyrights and name, delete the white layer and save as png
I hope you have enjoyed my tut..I would love to here from you and see your results...you may email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Well I thought it was about time I wrote a new tut. So here it is and I hope you all enjoy doing it. Have a great day...Hugs..Kat
This tutorial was written by me and is copyright to kwellmandesigns. Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
I am using a PTU kit called AutumnEnchantment and you can find it at Nitwits Store HERE or use
any Autumn kit. My tubes of course are the wonderful creations of Suzanne Woolcott. You must purchase a license to use her work and you can do so HERE
I used a mask by WSL number 84 and you can get her masks HERE
The frame used is my own creation. You can download it HERE
Don't forget to leave some love when downloading her work..It is appreciated.
Ok...Lets Get Started.
1. Open a new image 600 x 600, flood fill white.
2. Open paper of choice and got to edit, copy, now go to edit and paste as a new layer
3. Open your mask. Right click on paper layer and choose new mask from image. Use drop down to find your mask and say ok. Right click on layer and merge group.
4. Open my frame and copy and paste it as a new layer of top of mask layer. Center to suit yourself.
5. Open 2nd paper of choice and copy/paste it as a new layer under the frame. Go back to frame layer and while holding your shift key, click inside each section of the frame. Go to Selections, Modify and Expand 4 Now go back to the paper layer and go to Selections, Invert and hit your delete key.
6. Give frame a nice drop shadow. I used 3, 2 50, 5 and black
7. Open your tubes. copy/paste each on as a new layer. Use your pick tool to place them how you want them to look in the frames. Now use the magic wand and go to the frame layer. Click inside the frame and go to selections, modify, expand 3 and go back to the tube layer and selections, invert and hit delete key. do this for all 3 frames. Place your 4th tube to suit yourself.
8. Add any elements of choice and give all a nice drop shadow. If element is a little blurry I have found that if you go to Adjust, Sharpness and Sharpen, it will help it look better.
9. Resize your canvas to get rid of excess area around your tag.
10. Add wording of Choice and any copyrights
11. Delete the white background layer and save as png.
I hope you have enjoyed my tut and would love to hear from you. You may email me at email@example.com
Wanted to show off a gorjuss tag from my tut by Agnes...Thank you soooo much...
FREEBIE....Shades of Purple...Kit Number One...kwellmandesigns
I finally got my very first kit ready. It may not be the best, but I am still learning. Anyway here it is and I hope someone can use it..enjoy and please I would love to see your creations..you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read my T.O.U. and follow them...they are simple..Everything not shown in the preview.
Thank you sweet Kathy for this wonderful kit from PickleberryPop called Where Dreams Live...I just loved everything about it...so I had to try a blog layout...and here it is for anyone that would like to use it..You may add your blog title to the header if you want. Hugs..Kat
Go HERE to my photobucket to save the layout. I would love to here what you think about it..Please leave a comment...
I am learning to make blog layouts. Thought I would share my first one with you. When you download it will be a psp file with sepearate layers. you will need to save the header as png and the background a a gif file. The reason you save the background as a gif file is so that when you upload it to photobucket you can retain the full size.
Before uploading to PB you should click on options and select 1 megabyte file size and save this choice.
I have left the header blank so that you may put wording of choice on yours. Hope you like...Hugs..Kat
You can download my layout HERE. Please do share, but direct others to my blog for download. This layout was made using the wonderful artwork of Suzanne Woolcott and you must have a license to use her work. You can purchase a license at http://www.gorjussart.com/. Please do not claim as your own. The scrapkit used is a PTU kit from Matrioshki Designs. HERE
I am trying to learn to make my own scrapkits. These may not be
good enough for anyone to use, but thought I would share..Halloween
is just around the corner, so I thought this was a good place to start. I
only did a few. Sure would like a few comments or suggestions on these.
Hope I get better at it..Hugs..Kat
This tutorial was written by me on May 22, 2010 and
and resemblance to another is pure coinsidence.
Written in PSPX..Any version should work.. Assuming
you have a good knowledge of psp.
I am using the artwork of Suzanne Woolcott..You need
a license to use her work and can purchase it HERE
I am using a FTU kit call Just Peachy by Gems..Thank
you Gems..The mask is also Gems..# 150...
You can get both HERE. Leave some luv...it's always
Ready...Let's get started...
1. Open new image 600 x 600 and open frame 16. Resize
350 x 442 then copy/paste as new layer. Using pick tool move
a little to the right and duplicate. Free rotate to the left and move
under first frame. See mine for placement.
2. Copy/Paste paper 3 as a new layer and duplicate. Move one
copy under each frame. In first frame using magic wand, click inside
the frame, go to selections, Modify and expand by 3, back on your
paper layer go to selection, invert and hit delete key. Repeat for
3. Copy/Paste paper 7 as new layer and move beneath all these layers.
Open your mask in psp.Right click on paper layer and choose new mask
layer from image. Use drop down arrow to locate your mask.
Choose source luminance and hit ok. Merge group.
4. Add image of choice and place behind first frame. Change the
opacity to 36. Place same or different image behind second frame and
erase any parts outside the frame.
5. Open element 18 and size 530 x 500 and place behind mask layer.
6. Add any other elements of choice. Add copyright and wording of
choice. Save as PNG and share with someone you love...Hugs..Kat
Thank you Stevie..Don't forget to leave a little love..
I am using Template number 335 by Devine Intentionz..You can
download it HERE
Mask of choice..
I will assume you have a working knowledge of PSP and still
try and be as clear as possible.
Lets Get Started...
1. Open your template and shift D to duplicate..close original. Delete
credit layer and wordart layers.
2. From you kit, open paper of choice. Copy/Paste or Drag/Drop
as new layer above rectangle 1. Highlight rectangle 1 and go to selections,
select all, float, defloat. Go to the paper layer, selections, invert and hit your
delete key. Delete the original rectangle layer.
3. Repeat the above step until you have filled all the layers of the template
with papers from your kit.
4. Merge the 3 dotted lines layers together and go to adjust, hue/saturation, hue
saturation/lightness and change color to match your papers.
5. To keep the glitter effect around any parts of the tag, go to Adjust, Add/Remove
Noise and add noise, Random 50 ok.
6. Give all layers a drop shadow. I used 2,2,50, 4 and black.
7. Add your tube of choice and any elements from the kit..give all a drop
8. Delete white background layer and merge visible. Resize 500 x 377. Open
paper of choice and resize 500 x 377 and copy/paste as new layer. Move to
bottom and apply mask of choice.
9. Add wording of choice..copyrights, name, ect....save as png and enjoy.
I hope you have enjoyed my tut...Have a great day..Hugs..Kat
This tutorial was written by me, K. Wellman on 01/11/2010 and
any resemblance to any other is pure coinsidence.
I am using the artwork of Outlaw by Design. You have to pay to
use her work, but she offers some free tubes on her site as well. This
one is FTU and can be downloaded at her site HERE
The kit is also FTU, it's called Winter Wonderland and it can be
downloaded from Artmama's blog HERE Don't forget to leave
a thank you, I know it is appreciated..
Let's get started...
1. Open new image 700 x 700 and flood fill white
2. Open embellishment 1 (the mask) and copy/paste
as new layer.
3. Open embellishment 30 (the frame). Resize 550 x 650,
uncheck lock aspect ratio and then copy/paste as new
4. Open paper 6. Copy/Paste as new layer and move
below the frame layer. Using magic wand, go to frame
layer and hold down you shift key and select all inside
the frame. Go to Selections, Modify and expand by 5.
5. Go to paper layer, Selections, Invert, hit delete key and
then selections none.
6. Open your image, copy/paste as new layer and size to
suit your tag.
7. Open embellishment 29 (Glitter). Go to Image and rotate
left. Copy/Paste as new layer, move below mask layer and
to the left, duplicate and mirror.
8. Give a slight dropshadow, Resize, Add copyright and name.
Before you install your 2 Column Background Layout First make sure your original installed template is Minima.
To do this, do the following:
At the very top, right hand side of the blog - Click Customize.Click the Layout Tab.Click the Edit Html Tab.In your html file, Look for the type of template you have. It shouldsay something like this..
Blogger Template Style Name: Minima
If you do not have a Minima template, select a new template style by clicking the Layout Tab and Select New Template Tab.
Changing your template should not delete any of your gadgets or text.