Thought it was about time to write a newtut..Hope you all enjoy it..Hugs..Kat
This tutorial was written by me on May 22, 2010 and
and resemblance to another is pure coinsidence.
Written in PSPX..Any version should work.. Assuming
you have a good knowledge of psp.
I am using the artwork of Suzanne Woolcott..You need
a license to use her work and can purchase it HERE
I am using a FTU kit call Just Peachy by Gems..Thank
you Gems..The mask is also Gems..# 150...
You can get both HERE. Leave some luv...it's always
Ready...Let's get started...
1. Open new image 600 x 600 and open frame 16. Resize
350 x 442 then copy/paste as new layer. Using pick tool move
a little to the right and duplicate. Free rotate to the left and move
under first frame. See mine for placement.
2. Copy/Paste paper 3 as a new layer and duplicate. Move one
copy under each frame. In first frame using magic wand, click inside
the frame, go to selections, Modify and expand by 3, back on your
paper layer go to selection, invert and hit delete key. Repeat for
3. Copy/Paste paper 7 as new layer and move beneath all these layers.
Open your mask in psp.Right click on paper layer and choose new mask
layer from image. Use drop down arrow to locate your mask.
Choose source luminance and hit ok. Merge group.
4. Add image of choice and place behind first frame. Change the
opacity to 36. Place same or different image behind second frame and
erase any parts outside the frame.
5. Open element 18 and size 530 x 500 and place behind mask layer.
6. Add any other elements of choice. Add copyright and wording of
choice. Save as PNG and share with someone you love...Hugs..Kat