Welcome

 photo BlogHeader2kwellmandesigns2_zps1vfkip3o.png

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Halloween by K. Wellman 09


Happy Halloween by K. Wellman 09
This tutorial was written by me, K. Wellman on September 23, 2009 and is ©Kwellman Designs and any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
Written using PSP X assuming you have good knowledge psp
Supplies Needed: Image of choice. I used the gorjuss artwork of Suzanne Woolcott. You need a license to use her work. Visit her Here to obtain a license.
Template Harvest Moon by Sabre. You can download it HERE

FTU Scrapkit Halloween Delight by Sabre. You can download it HERE

Note: This kit doesn’t contain a lot of paper choices, so when filling my template I used patterns & gradients.. or use papers from another kit..
Lets Get Started.
The drop shadow I used was 2,2,50,5 color black. Give each layer a drop shadow as you go along.
1. Open your template and shift D to duplicate then close original

2. Delete the designers name layer

3. Start at the bottom and use your magic wand to select the first layer to fill. Flood fill with color or paper of choice. Once filled go to selections, select none and move to next layer.

4. Sometimes when you have layers like the reeds, dots, ect…Instead of using the magic wand I go to Selections, Select all, Float, Selections Defloat, Flood Fill and then Selections none.

5. Repeat these steps until all layers of template are filled and have drop shadow added.

6. I erased the apple.

7. Open your kit and open each element you want added to your tag. Once opened, you can simply drag and drop onto your tag as a new layer.

8. Use pick tool to resize to suit yourself. Give each element a dropshadow.

9. Open image of choice and copy/paste as new layer. Give dropshadow.

10. Save a psp image with all layers intact.

11. Hide the white background layer

12. Go to edit, copy merged, edit, paste as new image. Hit selection tool to select your tag area and go to edit, copy and edit paste as new image. Delete the first copy.

13. Image, Resize 500 x 319

14. Add your credits

15. Save as PNG file.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial. Please leave me a comment and let me know, or email me your finished tag. I would love to see your work. Hugs..Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made Using My Tuts

Using My 2 Column Layouts...and T.O.U.

Before you install your 2 Column Background Layout First make sure your original installed template is Minima.

To do this, do the following:

At the very top, right hand side of the blog - Click Customize.Click the Layout Tab.Click the Edit Html Tab.In your html file, Look for the type of template you have. It shouldsay something like this..


Blogger Template
Style Name: Minima

If you do not have a Minima template, select a new template style by clicking the Layout Tab and Select New Template Tab.

Changing your template should not delete any of your gadgets or text.