Welcome

 photo BlogHeader2kwellmandesigns2_zps1vfkip3o.png

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Have a Great Day Tutorial by K.WellmanDesigns


This tutorial was written by me on October 18th, 2009 and is 
copyright KWellmanDesigns.  Any resemblance to any other tut is
purely coinsidence. 

Supplies Needed...
Image of choice.  I am using the wonderful artwork of Suzanne Woolcott.
You can purchase a license to use her art HERE
My Cluster frame..You can download HERE at my blog..
Mask number 2 by Babes Designs.  You can download it
from her blog HERE
FTU kit It's Fall by Bel Vidotti.  You can download it HERE
or use any Fall papers & elements of choice.

This tut was written using PSP X.  Let's get started...
1.  Open New image 700 x 700.  Open your cluster frame
     and copy/paste as new layer.
2.  Open paper of choice.  Using magic wand click inside
     frame.  Go to selections, modify, expand, 25
     Drag/Drop the paper as new layer. 
3.  Go to Selections, Invert, Hit your delete key, Selections,
     Select None.  Move below your frame and use pick tool
     to make sure all frame if filled good.
4.  Open image of choice.  Copy/Paste as new layer.  Use pick
     tool and size to your liking.  Right click on image and duplicate.
     move copy below frame.  Use erazer tool and go back to first
     image and erase unwanted portions at bottom.
5.  Add any elements of choice and give all a good drop shadow.  I
     used 2, 2, 80 & 3 color black.
6.  Add words of choice.  Font I used was One Stroke Script 1
7.  Go to image, canvas size 600 x 600
8.  Add new raster layer and move to bottom.  Fill with color of
     choice.  Open your mask.  Right click on layer you just added and
      New mask from image.  Choose your mask..check Invert mask
     data and hit ok.  Merge mask group.  Use pick took to adjust size
     of mask.
9.  Image, resize 500 x 500 and add your credits.
10.  Save as PNG...

I would love to see your work.  You may email me
mschowwv@yahoo.com
I hope you have enjoyed my tut..Please leave me a comment
and let me know..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made Using My Tuts

Using My 2 Column Layouts...and T.O.U.

Before you install your 2 Column Background Layout First make sure your original installed template is Minima.

To do this, do the following:

At the very top, right hand side of the blog - Click Customize.Click the Layout Tab.Click the Edit Html Tab.In your html file, Look for the type of template you have. It shouldsay something like this..


Blogger Template
Style Name: Minima

If you do not have a Minima template, select a new template style by clicking the Layout Tab and Select New Template Tab.

Changing your template should not delete any of your gadgets or text.