Welcome

 photo BlogHeader2kwellmandesigns2_zps1vfkip3o.png

Friday, August 20, 2010

Fall by kwellmandesigns

Well I thought it was about time I wrote a new tut.  So here it is and I hope you all enjoy doing it.  Have a great day...Hugs..Kat





This tutorial was written by me and is copyright to kwellmandesigns.  Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental. 
I am using a PTU kit called AutumnEnchantment and you can find it at Nitwits Store HERE or use
any Autumn kit.  My tubes of course are the wonderful creations of Suzanne Woolcott.  You must purchase a license to use her work and you can do so HERE
I used a mask by WSL number 84 and you can get her masks HERE
The frame used is my own creation.  You can download it HERE

Don't forget to leave some love when downloading her work..It is appreciated.

Ok...Lets Get Started.
1.  Open a new image 600 x 600, flood fill white.
2. Open paper of choice and got to edit, copy,  now go to edit and paste as a new layer
3.  Open your mask.  Right click on paper layer and choose new mask from image.  Use drop down to find your mask and say ok.  Right click on layer and merge group.
4.  Open my frame and copy and paste it as a new layer of top of mask layer.  Center to suit yourself.
5.  Open 2nd paper of choice and copy/paste it as a new layer under the frame.  Go back to frame layer and while holding your shift key, click inside each section of the frame.  Go to Selections, Modify and Expand 4 Now go back to the paper layer and go to Selections, Invert and hit your delete key.
6.  Give frame a nice drop shadow.  I used 3, 2 50, 5 and black
7.  Open your tubes.  copy/paste each on as a new layer.  Use your pick tool to place them how you want them to look in the frames.  Now use the magic wand and go to the frame layer.  Click inside the frame and go to selections, modify, expand 3 and go back to the tube layer and selections, invert and hit delete key.  do this for all 3 frames.  Place your 4th tube to suit yourself.
8.   Add any elements of choice and give all a nice drop shadow.  If element is a little blurry I have found that if you go to Adjust, Sharpness and Sharpen, it will help it look better.
9.  Resize your canvas to get rid of excess area around your tag. 
10.  Add wording of Choice and any copyrights
11.  Delete the white background layer and save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tut and would love to hear from you.  You may email me at mschowwv@yahoo.com

Wanted to show off a gorjuss tag from my tut by Agnes...Thank you soooo much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made Using My Tuts

Using My 2 Column Layouts...and T.O.U.

Before you install your 2 Column Background Layout First make sure your original installed template is Minima.

To do this, do the following:

At the very top, right hand side of the blog - Click Customize.Click the Layout Tab.Click the Edit Html Tab.In your html file, Look for the type of template you have. It shouldsay something like this..


Blogger Template
Style Name: Minima

If you do not have a Minima template, select a new template style by clicking the Layout Tab and Select New Template Tab.

Changing your template should not delete any of your gadgets or text.