Welcome

 photo BlogHeader2kwellmandesigns2_zps1vfkip3o.png

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I received an Award!!!

I received this special award from Sweet Chatita...Thank
you so much for thinking of me.  I appreciate you so much
Please take a minute and visit her blog..and don't forget to
leave a little love...
http://chatitastutorials.blogspot.com/?zx=3367a4411c491628



The aim of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers.
Since I have accepted the award I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs
(but not more than 5), that have inspired me and I feel deserve a bit more
attention. The rules are to say thank you on my blog to the one who passed
it on to me (Thank you Sweet Chatita!!) and link to their blog (see above). Pick
the blogs to pass the award on to, leave a note on their blog and then list
them with links to their blogs...

Here's the blogs I chose to give the award to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made Using My Tuts

Using My 2 Column Layouts...and T.O.U.

Before you install your 2 Column Background Layout First make sure your original installed template is Minima.

To do this, do the following:

At the very top, right hand side of the blog - Click Customize.Click the Layout Tab.Click the Edit Html Tab.In your html file, Look for the type of template you have. It shouldsay something like this..


Blogger Template
Style Name: Minima

If you do not have a Minima template, select a new template style by clicking the Layout Tab and Select New Template Tab.

Changing your template should not delete any of your gadgets or text.