Welcome

 photo BlogHeader2kwellmandesigns2_zps1vfkip3o.png

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Autumn Dreams by kwellmandesigns

I have a new Autumn kit for you all.  I hope you enjoy it.  As always, it is F.T.U. for your personal use only.  I love playing with graphics and sharing it with you.  I don't sell my work, but I would ask that if you download and use it that you would leave me a comment here.  This way I can see more what people like and are using.  If there are no comments, then it appears the work is in vain...while they are not required...they are much appreciated.  Hugs..Kat

Go HERE to download the kit.  This kit is tagger size only.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made Using My Tuts

Using My 2 Column Layouts...and T.O.U.

Before you install your 2 Column Background Layout First make sure your original installed template is Minima.

To do this, do the following:

At the very top, right hand side of the blog - Click Customize.Click the Layout Tab.Click the Edit Html Tab.In your html file, Look for the type of template you have. It shouldsay something like this..


Blogger Template
Style Name: Minima

If you do not have a Minima template, select a new template style by clicking the Layout Tab and Select New Template Tab.

Changing your template should not delete any of your gadgets or text.