Welcome

 photo BlogHeader2kwellmandesigns2_zps1vfkip3o.png

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Colors of Autumn by kwellmandesigns

I thought I would do a tut from my Autumn Dreams Kit....Hope you enjoy...Hugs..Kat





















This tutorial was written by me on September 1, 2010.  Any resemblance to another is pure coincidense. I wrote this tut using my new Kit...Autumn Dreams.  You can download it HERE.  The mask is my own and you can just right click and save.  I used the artwork of Suzanne Woolcoot.  You can get a license to use her work HERE.

OK...Let's get started. 

This tut assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP...
1.  Open paper 3 and apply my mask.  Add new layer and flood fill white..move to bottom.
2.  Open flowers 5 and 6 and place them as new layers on top of mask layer.  Resize with your pick tool to suit yourself.
3.  Open wreath 1 and place as new layer on top of flower layers.  Size and move to lower left corner.
4.  Open paper of choice and place as new layer beneath the wreath.  Using your freehand selection too select as much of the wreath as you can.  Go to the paper layer..Selections, Invert and hit delete key.
5.  Place your tube of choice above the frame and free rotate to suit yourself.
6.  Place flowers of choice at bottom of wreath and size to suit yourself. 
7.  Open Calico Cat and mirror.  Place her near bottom right of your wreath.  Then place the Teddy of choice beside her.  See my tag.
8.  Place misc elements 1 and 2 behind your flowers and frame.  Size and rotate them to suit yourself.
9.  Put a new raster layer above your wreath layer and randomly place some autumn leaves around the tag.
10. Place ribbon and butterflies of choice.  See my tag for reference.
11.  Resize your image to 500 x 500 and add wording of choice.  Delete white BG.
12.  Add copyright, give all a nice drop shadow nd save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tut and would love to see your results.  You can always reach me at mschowwv@yahoo.com

Have a great day...Hugs..Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made Using My Tuts

Using My 2 Column Layouts...and T.O.U.

Before you install your 2 Column Background Layout First make sure your original installed template is Minima.

To do this, do the following:

At the very top, right hand side of the blog - Click Customize.Click the Layout Tab.Click the Edit Html Tab.In your html file, Look for the type of template you have. It shouldsay something like this..


Blogger Template
Style Name: Minima

If you do not have a Minima template, select a new template style by clicking the Layout Tab and Select New Template Tab.

Changing your template should not delete any of your gadgets or text.